Packed with tender chicken, cabbage, onions and cheese, these flavorful enchiladas make a great weeknight meal.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9 by 12” baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine chicken, onion, cabbage and mozzarella in a large bowl.
- Place about ½ cup chicken mixture on tortilla, spreading mixture to form a line across largest width.
- Roll ingredients in tortilla and place in a baking dish.
- Top tortillas with tomato and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.