Give your baby carrots a makeover. Serve these baked carrots with a tasty dip.
1. Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. 3. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and sunflower seed butter. Use a fork or rubber spatula to mix until smooth. Set aside. Keep cold at 40°F or lower.
4. In a medium bowl, combine carrots, salt, and oil. Toss.
5. Place carrots on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown on the bottom. Heat to 140°F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
6. Serve ¾ cup carrot fries (about 9–13) and ⅓ cup dip.
- Contains milk (yogurt) and may contain tree nuts or peanuts. Some sunflower seed butters and soy nut butters are produced on equipment shared with tree nuts and, in some cases, peanuts.