Is your pantry stocked with canned tomatoes? Try this Chicken Creole recipe.
- Cut chickens into serving pieces. Roll in mixture of the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Brown chicken in melted fat in a frying pan. Add onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the water, cover, and simmer about 30 minutes or until almost tender, adding more water if necessary. Stir occasionally to keep from sticking.
- Add green pepper and tomatoes. Simmer about 30 minutes longer.
- Serve on seasoned hot noodles or rice.