End your meal with this sweet and healthy fruit salad.
- On a cutting board, cut tops and bottoms off of oranges and grapefruits so each piece of fruit has two flat ends.
- Place fruit on one flat end and carefully cut off peel and pith from top to bottom.
- Once peel is removed, chop up fruit. The fewer cuts made, the more juice will be kept in the fruit.
- Halve the grapes.
- Toss fruit in a bowl and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, approximately 2 hours.
- Add honey to yogurt. Drizzle mixture over fruit just before serving.
- If you do not have lemon yogurt, use vanilla yogurt and add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Garnish with fresh mint.