Bring the kids into the kitchen! These creamy yogurt pops have 3 simple ingredients.
- Break pretzel rods in half.
- In a large bowl, gently stir together the yogurt and berries.
- Spoon into 4-ounce ice-pop molds or 3-ounce paper cups.
- Cover molds or cups with foil.
- Use a sharp knife (adults should do this!) to cut a small hole in the foil.
- Insert cut side of pretzel rod or a snack stick.
- Freeze until firm (approximately 4 hours).
- Remove foil and mold or cup before serving.
Store in the freezer for up to one month.