A change up to this year’s traditional Thanksgiving stuffing.
Equipment Needed: Small pot, Sauté Pan, Measuring Cups and Spoons, Spoon or Rubber Spatula
- In a small pot over high heat bring the stock to a boil. Once the stock achieves a bowl add the farro and stir. Reduce heat to low and cover allow to cook for 15-20 minutes or until all liquid is gone.
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Once the onions become translucent add the apples and scallions.
- Continue to sauté for 1-2 minutes until apples soften slightly.
- Combine the farro and sauté mixtures in a mixing bowl. Add the garlic powder, lemon juice, scallions, parsley, seasoned salt, black pepper and cranberries.
- Serve as a Thanksgiving alternative or with any fall inspired dish. Enjoy!