You can use curry powder in a variety of recipes. In this recipe, it adds a wonderful flavor to the familiar wrap.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and curry powder. Stir until well-blended.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in chicken, apples, and raisins (see notes).
- Place ½ cup chicken salad in the center of each tortilla. Fold each side of tortilla in, then roll up.
- Place seam-side down on a cutting board and cut in half.
- Serve 2 halves.
- Contains milk (yogurt) and wheat (tortillas). Tortillas can be a hidden source of common allergens which include, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, and sesame.
- Sesame can appear as an ingredient in foods where it might not be expected (tortillas) and may be included in ingredient statements as “spice” or “flavoring.”
- If preparing in advance, store chicken salad in an airtight container at 40°F or lower until ready to assemble wraps.