This healthy take on traditional beef stroganoff uses lean meat, plain yogurt, and whole grain egg noodles.
- In a saucepan, prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain when cooked.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef or turkey and onions in a skillet until meat is no longer pink and onions are
- Add pepper, mushroom pieces, garlic powder, black pepper, and beef bouillon.
- Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes. Add yogurt during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- To serve, place 1 cup of egg noodles on plate. Top with ½ cup of beef or turkey mixture.