Make frozen veggies taste great with this easy Fried Rice recipe. Try pairing it with tofu or chicken!
- Heat oil in a skillet (or wok) on medium heat.
- Add vegetables to skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder to vegetables and mix well. Cook until rice is fully reheated.
- Push rice mixture to sides of pan, making a hole in the center. Pour egg into center of skillet and scramble, continuing to stir until almost done.
- Mix the egg through the rice mixture. Continue to stir mixture until the egg is fully cooked.