Share this healthy carrot cake cookie recipe with family and friends. Children love it!
Depending on their skills, show kids how to:
- Measure flours and other dry ingredients
- Wash and dry carrots
- Crack and beat eggs
- Scoop dough onto pan.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix sugars, oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, stir dry ingredients together.
- Blend dry ingredients into wet mixture. Stir in raisins and carrots.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in airtight container.