Are you an avocado fan? Bring homemade guacamole to your table with this recipe.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Gently rub produce under cool running water.
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop pulp into a medium bowl.
- Mash avocado pulp with a fork and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine. Serve with raw vegetable sticks or baked tortilla chips.
- If desire less spice/heat, remove jalapeno from recipe.
- You can also use a food processor to mash avocado and mix ingredients together.