Calling all peanut butter lovers! Try these snack bites, sweetened with a touch of honey.
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup instant dry milk powder (nonfat)
1/2 cup whole grain cereal (crushed flakes)
- Mix peanut butter, honey and dry milk in a bowl.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in cereal.
- Chill until form for 30 minutes or longer.
- Have a peanut allergy? Make these with another nut or seed butter instead.
- Store leftover peanut butter balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Meal Type: Snack
Food group: Protein, Dairy, Grains
Season: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall