Elevate your package of noodles with healthier homemade seasoning and vegetables.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and carrots and sauté until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Thaw the broccoli mixture in the microwave and drain.
- Add the broccoli mixture and cooked tofu to the skillet. Stir and heat (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add the homemade ramen seasoning to the broth and stir into the skillet.
- Break apart the ramen noodles. Add to the skillet when the broth simmers. Stir to moisten the noodles.
- Cover the skillet and cook until done (about 2 minutes). Serve immediately.