Save the seeds from your baking pumpkin to create a tasty snack. These pumpkin seeds add a nice crunch as a salad, soup, or oatmeal topper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds, and remove any stringy pumpkin pulp. Dry the seeds thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until all the pumpkin seeds are evenly coated.
- Spread the seeds onto a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and cool before enjoying!
Love seasonal fall flavors? Leave out the garlic powder and add the following:
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp brown sugar