Cauliflower can be made into a rice alternative with just a few simple ingredients.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, cauliflower, salt and pepper. Stir until cauliflower is tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve warm.
- Use as a side dish or as a base for stir-fries, chili or anything you might eat with rice.
- Add any sautéed or roasted vegetables.
- Top with grated or crumbled cheese.
- Freeze extra lemon or lime juice to use later.