Cook these customizable potatoes in less than 15 minutes.
- Scrub potatoes well. Poke each potato with a fork 2 or 3 times. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, turn potatoes over, and microwave another 3 to 5 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine beans, salsa and corn. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Cut potatoes in half length-wise and flatten with a fork. Divide bean mixture between the four halves. Sprinkle with cheese and serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try kidney or pinto beans instead of black beans.
- Additional topping ideas: hot sauce, avocado, black olives, green onion, cooked meat or tofu, plain low-fat yogurt or sour cream.