Kids will love this tasty spider sandwich for an after school snack.
1. Cut two rounds from the bread slice using a cookie cutter, biscuit cutter, or drinking glass.
2. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter or cream cheese on the bread rounds.
3. Press 6 pretzel sticks in the center of the peanut butter – or cream cheese – coated round to form the legs of the spider.
4. Cover the bread round with the second bread round.
5. Cut the blueberry or beans into 2 pieces.
6. Press black beans or blueberry halves into the top of the bread to make the spider’s eyes.