This tofu burrito provides a great alternative to a typical breakfast burrito that will give you the same flavor as an egg burrito.
- Spread the cubed tofu over layers of paper towels. Set aside to dry slightly.
- While the tofu is drying, heat a large skillet or sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add the mushrooms, onion, tomato, and bell pepper. Cook, stirring often, until tender, about 5-10 minutes.
- Crumble the tofu into small pieces and add it to the pan with the vegetables, along with the salt.
- Stir and cook until well-combined and soft, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the shredded cheese.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese down the center of each tortilla, then top with a quarter of the tofu mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon of the salsa.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla toward the center, then roll up like a burrito. Repeat Step 7-8 with the remaining tortillas.
- Serve warm.