Never skip breakfast again with this quick microwavable recipe.
- Coat the inside of a microwave-safe bowl with cooking spray.
- Add the tomato sauce, beans, thyme, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Make a well in the center of the sauce, and crack the eggs into it.
- Microwave on high power (default setting) for 1 minute.
- Continue cooking in 20-second bursts at 80% power until the egg yolks and whites are set. Depending on your microwave, this will take about 2-4 minutes in total.
- Serve warm.
- If you like heat, try adding a pinch of cayenne or crushed red pepper flakes.
- Transfer any leftover beans and tomato sauce to airtight storage containers and refrigerate for up to 5 days. The leftover tomato sauce could also be frozen in an ice cube tray, then transferred to a plastic storage zip-top bag and stored in the freezer for up to 3 months