Lightly toasted and crunchy, these savory chickpea snacks are a must-have!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Drain and rinse canned chickpeas. Spread onto plate or cutting board. Pat dry with a clean towel. Add to small bowl.
- Add vegetable oil, salt, cumin, and black pepper to bowl with chickpeas. Mix until oil and spices are evenly distributed.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray onto a baking pan or cookie sheet. Spread out chickpeas onto pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until chickpeas are lightly toasted.
- Recipe makes approx. 1 cup of roasted chickpeas. Each serving is 1/4 cup.
- Store in an airtight container. If storing longer than 1-2 days, refrigerate roasted chickpeas.